Friday 14 June 2013

11 A

Hello everyone!
On Wednesday I had an amaaaazing time with my classmates. We've been on a mini trip around our region, visited some cool places, and had lots of fun. How my blog also became a lifestyle blog, not only a fashion one (and I love it like this), I'll share with you all the important things that will happen to me. Thank you lots for all your support and kind words, really means so much!
Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling so well, so my face sucks. But we had a great time and this is the only thing that matters!



Above we were at the Miclăușeni Monastery, an extremely beautiful and quiet place, and below we were visiting the Sturdza Castle.

"Let's all put our hands in the air and don't tell Anca." So sweet, thank you!
 

(this means XI A aka our grade and letter in Roman numerals, by the way)
This photo taken at the "Al. I. Cuza" Palace turned to be my favorite one!
Thanks to all the people in these photos for such a wonderful day! Love you all lots!
And thank you for reading!
See you soon!
Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinion :)