Thursday 13 June 2013

La belle epoque

Bonjour!
I mean hi :D
A few days ago I had an activity, together with my classmates, meant to save a very old palace in our town (The Cantacuzino Palace, built between 1640-1650). We've been dressed really nice, and we shared flyers to people. I really loved doing this!

Here's me taking a photo of the palace. It looks awful, unfortunately, and I'd love to see this place fixed, how it should be!
 And here are the photos from our activity:





 Christine and Florin below :D I love this photo !

 And here's the palace, behind us :
Keep your fingers crossed for us, to save this awesome place!
Thank you for your time!
Hugs x

2 comments:

  1. Cute ,cute,cute!!Good job guys >:D< by Stefaniaa Alexandraa :d

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me your opinion :)