Thursday 1 January 2015

Still alive

Happy New Year!
Hi guys! I wish you all the best in the year that has just started, a lot of courage to follow your dreams, health and happiness!
Yeah. I am still alive. And I just needed to post something. I don`t even know what this blog will be about in the following year, but it will be. I`ve spent the last hour looking back at all the posts and I realised that I won`t probably ever give up on blogging. What started as a wanna-be fashion blog now turned into a small piece of myself and I`m proud to be able to call it like that.
So random, right? Haha. Anyway, considering the things I wrote above, I really recommend `start my own blog` to be the header of your to-do list for this year.

And, of course, I can`t end this post without wishing a happy, happy birthday and all the best to my beautiful man :D (posting a random photo of us because, well, I can)

Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinion :)