Thursday 12 March 2015

Snaps

Hi there!
 With all this gap year thing that I decided to take between high school and uni, my life got quite boring. Even if I have some things to work on until September comes, being at home almost all the time doesn`t feel that great. Quick escapes anytime, anywhere are some sort of life savers for me, and how these photos turned out good enough to put up some kind of outfit post, here we are.


A combination of basic items is always winning and I used lipstick / nail polish for the hint of color. I also really loved the maxi cardigan and high-waisted jeans combo and I`ll try that more often for sure.

Camaieu ankle boots | H&M jeans | Tally Weijl white tee | Stradivarius bag | Pull & Bear parka

I hope you enjoyed this post and that you had a great month so far!
Thank you for reading COAT!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinion :)