Wednesday 2 April 2014

Quick update

Hello!
It's been a while since I wrote something over here, so I found some time for a quick post with photos taken on April 1st. 
As you can see, we had a baloon fight at school (a completely normal thing for high school seniors, of course), and my mates tested the electrostatic energy on my hair. You cuties.


After school, Christine was a sweet cupcake and took me some photos, enjoying the warm weather. My outfit was pretty similar with the Valentine's Day one, with some little changes.
You might recognize Bianca and Alexandra from my France trip photos. Or not. However, hello, ladies!
Pull&Bear cropped top/ Stradivarius dress

This was my quick update. See you soon, but until then, fingers crossed for me, please, because my BAC exam is coming soon!
 And for my love, if you see this, happy five months!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinion :)