Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day: ootd & snapshots

Happy February 14th, my dear readers! 
No matter if you have a Valentine or not, I really hope you had an amazing day! Mine was like that, for sure. We have a lot of activities inside our school on Valentine's day. This week we had the opportunity to send anonymous (or not) letters to those we love (put them in an urn, actually), and Cupid came today and gave us the letters. Also, crafting-obsessed me made some cute stuff, and then put them randomly on my school walls.






 (my fab classmates)
 (the kids from room 25 did this, yay)

(got my letters too, in the end, and a cuuute lollipop from Cupid)
Stradivarius coat & dress / Clockhouse cropped top / H&M cardigan / Bluespirit earrings / Pull&Bear ring / Leonardo shoes 

Later that day, me and Christine went to play bowling (for the first time for me), and in the evening me and my boy went out for dinner (snapshots below).

Thanks a lot to Christine P. for taking the photos and thanks a lot to you for reading my blog! I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinion :)