Wednesday 5 February 2014

Trend report: simple beanies

Hello, my lovelies!
Today I have for you a trend report post, about one of my favourite garments. I love wearing beanies, but my head is too big and my hair is too much, and they are slipping off aaall the time. I personally like labeled beanies, like those that can be found on cushtees.com, or at local & vintage stores in every corner of the world.
Beanies nowadays are definitely not used just to keep you warm, or to complete a casual look, so below you have a selection of my favorite and super stylish outfits including simple beanies.






Many thanks to one of my favorites tumblr blogs, The Street Style, for all the awesome pictures you can see above. I hope these outfits inspired you!
Thank you for reading COAT!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinion :)