Thursday 22 August 2013

Day 4: The European Parliament (the photos are back!)

I'm sooooooo excited!
Finally, after almost 5 months, I managed to fix the problem I had with my laptop, so I got back my March trip photos. If you want to see the other posts too, you will find them in the March archive.
Going back there, we spent the 4th day of our trip in Strasbourg, because this was also the main destination. We were at the European Parliament and we had a greaaaat time!

(breakfast at the Parliament; my hair sucks)










 And we also had a greeeeat night after a greeeeat day! We went outside for a late walk, and then we had a drink & some jellies in the hotel :D to celebrate.

 I really hope you enjoyed this post.
Tommorow I'll be back with photos from France, Germany and Austria.
Stay tuned!
Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinion :)