Friday 22 January 2016

Away from the cold

Hello there!
I hope everyone's year started great! Mine surely did, and I have to admit that being (now a bit over) 20 feels really good! And kinda old, but good.
As I was saying, even if I still find it really hard being away from my loved ones, being away from the temperatures of Romania's January doesn't bother me. My lovely flatmate Domie snapped these a few days ago, so here I am sharing some sun with you.
By the way, how is the grass here so green and pretty all year long?!?  

Warm and pretty, but I definitely still needed these also pretty gloves after a while






 Here is how I got my hair looking like this!
And no, I did not forget to zip my shoes (as everyone seems to be noticing), I just like to wear them that way
H&M boots/Bershka jeans/Stradivarius coat

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your opinion :)